Friday, April 8, 2011

Paula Mangolelli

I



"I am a life long artist who lives in the Boston area. Creating art started for me as a very young girl. I've had formal training at various levels and received my Bachelor of Fine Arts from Massachusetts College of Art, Boston. My professional accomplishments are highlighted by my creativity as a painter, marketing consultant, commercial designer and teacher. While I prefer watercolor as my medium of choice, I also enjoy oils, pastels and pen and ink. I enjoy painting all types of subject matter including florals, landscapes, animals portraits and still life's. I do commission work in all of these areas based on client preferences. Currently, I belong to a number of Art Association which provide me with an excellent perspective of today's art environment. Interacting with fellow artists motivates me to continuously achieve excellence while challenging my creativity. I will always enjoy studying, learning and developing my artistic talent."

No comments:

Post a Comment