Monday, April 4, 2011

Peggy Jungbluth

Originally from Yonkers, N.Y. Peggy Jungbluth moved to New England in 1972. Recently retired, she is exploring the art world, and developing her artistic talents with noted artists, and teachers Steve Previte, Nita Leger Casey, Marie Stabile and her mentor Paula Mingolelli There is something very special about creating a piece of art work. A feeling, a mood, you want the painting to draw you in, summon memories , a response a reaction. That is what I'm trying to achieve in my paintings. I'm not there yet, but, now, I can see it in the paintings of others around me. And that's what brings me to the Nashua Artist Breadfast Club. It is the art and enthusiasm of this group that encourages me to continue in my endeavor. And I'm loving every minute of it......


No comments:

Post a Comment